Free people are not equal.
Equal people are not free.
A gun is like a parachute.
If you need one, and
don't have one, you'll
probably never need one again.
The definition of the word Conundrum is:
Something that is puzzling or confusing.
Here are six Conundrums of socialism in the
United States of America:
1. America is capitalist and greedy - yet half of the
population is subsidized.
2. Half of the population is subsidized - yet they
think they are victims.
3. They think they are victims - yet their
representatives run the government.
4. Their representatives run the government - yet the
poor keep getting poorer.
5. The poor keep getting poorer - yet they have things
that people in other countries only dream about.
6. They have things that people in other countries only
dream about - yet
they want America to be more like those other
Think about it! And that, my friends, pretty much sums up
the USA in the 21st Century.
Makes you wonder who is doing the math.
These three, short sentences tell you a lot about the
direction of our current government and cultural environment:
1. We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the
actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun
owners by the actions of a few lunatics.
Funny how that works. And here's another one worth
2. Seems we constantly hear about how Social Security
is going to run out of money. But we never hear about welfare or
food stamps running out of money?
What's interesting is the first group "worked for" their money, but the second didn't.
Think about it.....and Last but not least,
3. Why are we cutting benefits for our veterans, no pay
raises for our military and cutting our army to a level lower than
before WWII, but we are not stopping the payments or benefits to illegal
Am I the only one missing something?