Everyone knows about the Tuskegee Experiment but very few know the full scope of it or the gory details. Here are some brief facts about Tuskegee and then I'm going to tell you about other experiments our government has done on the unsuspecting.
- Tuskegee began in 1932 and ended in 1972 only because someone leaked to the press about it....how much longer would it have gone on?
- It involved 600 men. 399 already with Syphilis (although my research leads me to believe the CDC infected these men with syphilis) and 201 without Syphilis.
- They incentivized black men who were mostly sharecroppers or generally poor by offering free healthcare. Most of them had never even been to doctor. They told them the study would last 6 months but they extended it to 40 years.
- 28 patients died directly from Syphillis, 100 died from complications of Syphilic, 40 women were infected by their partners, and 19 children were born with congenital syphilis. Many others in the study went blind and/or developed insanity.
The CDC was so adamant these men not receive treatment they made sure they never sought treatment elsewhere, which would have seen them treated for the disease and mess up their study....
I'll leave Tuskegee with these fliers the CDC produced. Pay attention to the one on the left that names the Surgeon General in 1938. He was Surgeon General in 1938 and served in that position until 1948. He oversaw the Tuskegee Experiment....but I'm sure the CDC would never do this again right?
- The Army tested 'germ warfare' on the NYC subway system
This test was one of at least 239 experiments conducted by the military in a 20-year "germ warfare testing program" that went on from 1949 to 1969. These experiments that used bacteria to simulate biological weapons were conducted on civilians without their knowledge or consent. That stands in direct violation of the Nuremberg Code, which stipulates that "voluntary, informed consent" is required for research participants.
- The Green Run was a secret government operation that contaminated the state of Washington. It stayed secret until the 1980's but most of the information is still classified so I would say it's still secret.
Green Run was a secret Air Force experiment that released Hanford’s largest single dose of radioactive iodine-131. On the night of December 2, 1949, at the behest of the military, scientists at Hanford let 7,000 to 12,000 curies of iodine-131 into the air, where it rode the wind as far as 200 miles. For a sense of scale, the Three Mile Island nuclear power plant accident released an estimated 15 to 24 curies of iodine-131 and the Chernobyl accident 35 million to 49 million curies.
- In 1953, at the University of Iowa, the Atomic Energy Commission began testing the effect of radioactive iodine on newborns and pregnant women
- Vanderbilt University gave radioactive pills to pregnant women during the 1940s....note these women were looking for "free" care.
- Did you know the Manhattan Project involved plutonium experiments on humans? Notice how experiments are always done on the most vulnerable...poor people, pregnant women, disabled children....PURE EVIL!
- Would you like some radioactive calcium with your Quaker Oats? They told the kids they were joining a Science Club. They offered them free meals too...when the scientists say it's free....run for your life!
- From 1946 to 1953, at the Walter E. Fernald State School in Massachusetts, in an experiment sponsored by the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and the Quaker Oats corporation, 73 mentally disabled children were fed oatmeal containing radioactive calcium and other radioisotopes, in order to track "how nutrients were digested". The children were not told that they were being fed radioactive chemicals; they were told by hospital staff and researchers that they were joining a "science club"
- Operation Plumbbob In 1957, atmospheric nuclear explosions in Nevada released enough radiation to have caused from 11,000 to 212,000 excess cases of thyroid cancer among U.S. citizens who were exposed to fallout from the explosions, leading to between 1,100 and 21,000 deaths.
- Between 1960 and 1971, the Department of Defense funded non-consensual whole body radiation experiments on mostly poor and black cancer patients, who were not told what was being done to them. This was/is your Pentagon.....but I'm sure they would never do that again.....
Patients were told that they were receiving a "treatment" that might cure their cancer, but the Pentagon was trying to determine the effects of high levels of radiation on the human body. One of the doctors involved in the experiments was worried about litigation by the patients. He referred to them only by their initials on the medical reports. He did this so that, in his words, "there will be no means by which the patients can ever connect themselves up with the report", in order to prevent "either adverse publicity or litigation".
- 1939 The Monster Experiment used psychological abuse to induce stuttering in children who spoke normally. The experiment was designed by Dr. Wendell Johnson, one of the nation's most prominent speech pathologists, for the purpose of testing one of his theories on the cause of stuttering
- Lest you think they wouldn't do this in 2021 here's one from the 2000 to 2010 FAKE BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS
During the decade of 2000–2010, artificial blood was transfused into research subjects across the United States without their consent by Northfield Labs. Later studies showed the artificial blood caused a significant increase in the risk of heart attacks and death.
I haven't even listed half of the experiments. Our government has done tons of experiments on our military and on prisoners unbeknownst to them. You have heard of some of them....Agent Orange, the Anthrax Vaccine, but there's literally dozens of them,
Winding up this post with the reminder that they don't really care about us and you need to remember this when as you watch this unprecedented campaign to get everyone to take the Covid jab.
They are telling you it is safe and effective and free...there's a reason black people are the least trusting of this vaccine. They remember Tuskegee....you would do well to understand they have done Tuskegee like experiments on all kinds of people and as recently as 2010.